Random.
Messed Up.
Honestly I don’t even know what’s happening to me right now. It’s just so random, I guess.
I feel like there’s something lost. Idk. My heart feels so empty all of a sudden.
I’ve messed everything up. Everything’s messing up and I get messed up.
Why?
No one knows what I feel inside. Even if I told you guys, you guys wouldn’t understand . you guys might could know but couldn’t feel it.
I still believe that I would get something better and I guess I almost had it but maybe I lost it .
But I don’t know what it is.
I feel like I wanna open my heart so that I’ll know and see what’s happening there.
It’s so confusing me. Really.
I don’t know what kind of these feelings.
It’s so random.
I feel like there’s something lost. Idk. My heart feels so empty all of a sudden.
I’ve messed everything up. Everything’s messing up and I get messed up.
Why?
No one knows what I feel inside. Even if I told you guys, you guys wouldn’t understand . you guys might could know but couldn’t feel it.
I still believe that I would get something better and I guess I almost had it but maybe I lost it .
But I don’t know what it is.
I feel like I wanna open my heart so that I’ll know and see what’s happening there.
It’s so confusing me. Really.
I don’t know what kind of these feelings.
It’s so random.


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar