Falling in Love? Aren't you?
When you can't stop thinking about one person, i bet you're in love with them.
You just can't deny it when your heart feels that you're in love.
So, stop hiding your feelings to someone and start showing it. ^^
*****
Umm....
I don't know why I make this post haha
My heart feels there's something different.
Whenever I start thinking of that one person, I just can't stop smiling.
And even I can't stop thinking of that person before I go to bed.
Some people say it's the symptoms of falling in love
ummm....... Do I fall in love?
Am i falling in love?ummm....Yes, I am ^^
I just can't deny it anymore. Really.
He stolen my heart. He succesfully made me in love with him. He succesfully made me move on.
He succesfully made me forget my past.
I wanna get closer to him. But I doubt. Because i feel he already given up on me.
I don't know.................
It's hard to tell him that I love him too . I'm too shy to say it.
I hope he could know what I feel about him now.
I hope he said about his feelings to me and then asked me to be his girl.
I'm waiting for that question.
But what if he wants to give up? Should i give up too?
What should i do now?
HEY YOU THERE ! I'M FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU. REALLY.
I'M NOT EVEN LYING NOW.


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar