Annyeonghaseyo:)


Jumat, 08 November 2013

I should reach it.

It's really dark outside. I think it's going to rain. 
(sigh)...
I sorta feel so happy bcs I have 3 days off from campus. 
I'm facing an exam until next week actually but about Wed and Thu, I've finished 2 exams . And another exams will start again on Monday until Friday. The question is......... 'Can I skip all these exams.?' lol
I'm just taking a rest from studying or reading my books.  I just can't read my books over time . It'd make me crazy. lol

But here, I should try to get a pretty good grade in campus. I mean, I should get an A for almost all
my studies. hahahaha I hope it'd happen :p

I have to make my parents proud of their daughter. 
Just it..^^

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

happy day

happy day

Powered By Blogger