Annyeonghaseyo:)


Minggu, 21 April 2013

ugly vs pretty ?



VS 

I'm sitting in the dark room now. Writing something down here, thinking of unexpected things,  stalking everything, and ……………coughing.
I don’t know sometimes my mood can be so bad all of a sudden.

Something crossed my mind . I mean, there’s a stupid question which crossed my mind.
And it’s like ,” Is that right that every guy in this world only wants a pretty girl?”
“Is that right that every guy will always flirt only with a pretty girl?”

I don’t know…………..

Sometimes I just feel not confidence when I’m standing by myself around pretty girls.
I think , in this period, there are a thousand pretty girls around me. And suddenly I feel like I’m nothing between them.
I always deem that I don’t have a beauty face to see. But I don’t think that I’m not pretty. Sure ,I’m pretty in my own way.  But sometimes I get afraid if the person I love someday leave me when he finds someone prettier.

Back to the questions. Is that right? Beside so many pretty girls in this world, there’re also so many handsome guys . But , Is that important loving someone just by seeing their faces? Their good faces?
Wouldn't it be nice if one could just close his eyes and not care about that??
So, what about the ugly?  If every guy in this world only want a pretty girl, will the ugly gets her true love?
If we love someone, we have to love them for everything they are. Love them for who they are.
Then we can get our true love.

I’ve heard a stupid thing. And it was like :

If pretty girl has a handsome boyfriend
people will say ''perfect couple''
BUT
If ugly girl has a handsome boyfriend
people will say ''she used voodoo to get that unlucky boy.''

Hey! It’s just not fair, I guess. Every girl deserves a guy who loves her no matter how ugly she is.
Look at Shrek and Fiona. Fiona doesn’t have a good face and Shrek doesn’t either.  Fiona can get her true love, Shrek. No matter how bad she looks like, she’s able to find her true love. Fiona and Shrek are not perfect but they can love each other perfectly.
You all may call me a dreamer. but i don't care....................

For every guy in this world, I just wanna tell you something.
“ You are not dating her face. You’re dating her heart”.

2 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

hahaha jangan minder ah

Dewi Sarassati mengatakan...

of course^^

Posting Komentar

happy day

happy day

Powered By Blogger