I’ve been
through some problems lately.
My relationship
with him is in disarray. I don’t even know what’s my fault. I Don’t know what makes him changed now. He didn’t
tell me the reason. He just told me that
he wanted to be alone. Just it.
But my mind
was wondering why did he want to be alone ?
Did I bother
him,huh? Did I make a big mistake? Or WHAT?
And even he wanted us to ‘break’ from this relationship
for a while. He told me so that I stop texting him for a while. He told me that
he needs more time. But, time for what? If he really loves me, he won’t need time
for this all. He’ll be sure with his feelings to me.
I know that’s
our fault and our problem to jumped into this way too fast.
Oh God, I never
thought and I never imagined it would be so complicated .
I always
wonder , WHY? WHY? WHY?
Sometimes I texted
him but he didn’t reply it. I showed him that I still care about him but in
fact, he didn’t care at all .
yesterday he
replied my text but………………seriously it was a bad text. He said something and I suddenly
felt so hurt so I didn’t replied his text. But honestly I REALLY WANNA TEXT HIM
AND SAY I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. (HAHA that’s impossible!)
*****
Oh ya today
I saw him exactly in this morning huehehe^^
Initially I
was in class and I looked around from the window . To be honest ,I was waiting
him to appear from the park area. Hahaha that’s crazy! Yeah I’ve been waiting
since 8 a.m until 8:30 a.m. and FINALLY HE CAME! He rode his motorcycle^^
whuaaaa he looks handsome!
He wore blue
jeans jacket :3 my eyes always follow
every his step!
I did it
because I really miss him. I miss him so much.
Oh ya,
accidentally I saw him again on the 6th floor. But I was in lift and I saw him
from behind.
Huaaaaaaaaaah
only watch him from the distance already made me happy a bit.
*****
I wish he
could change his feelings again. I wish he would go back to me. I wish he would
understand my position now. I wish he would appreciate me, my feelings exactly.
I’ve been
losing someone I love for many times, and now I don’t ever wanna lose him again


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar