Annyeonghaseyo:)


Selasa, 13 Maret 2012

If You Were My Baby♥

heeeyyy blogger!!! tonight i want to posting abouuuuuut................... song 'If You Were My Baby' by Rick Price. i dnt knw evrytime i heard this song, i felt so calm {} i loved his voice since the 1st time i heard his songs !!! <3
lets check this outtttttttttttttttttttt~
 I could dream my life away
What would I care anyway
 It'd be so fine
 If you were my baby
I'd be walking ten feet tall
With your love, girl
Why should I worry at all
 If you were my baby

I'd never be lonely
 If you were my only love
 If you were my baby
 I'd take my last breath Before I would let you go
 And I promise I'd love you forever and ever
 If you were my baby

We'd go walking late at night
 Count the starts up in the sky
 Just you and me
 If you were my baby
Stop to kiss under a tree
Listen to the sound of the whispering breeze
 If you were my baby

I'd never be lonely If you were my only love
 If you were my baby
 I'd take my last breath Before I would let you go
 And I promise I'd love you forever and ever If you were my baby

Oh, how wonderful life would be If you'd give your love to me Just to hold you endlessly Is all I'd ever need

I'd never be lonely
 If you were my only love
 If you were my baby
 I'd take my last breath Before I would let you go
 And I promise I'd love you forever and ever
 If you were my baby Oh, if you were my baby
If you were my baby

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

happy day

happy day

Powered By Blogger