Annyeonghaseyo:)


Rabu, 25 Januari 2012

♥ quotes

hey blogger :) i'm back ....
honestly i don't have idea to posting hahaha but my hands want to write about something and my mind wants to tell something ..... LOL
hmmmm okay i think i want to posting abouuuuuut love quotes hihihi

# A good guy should bring out the best of you. But you don't need a guy to be the best you.

# Don't cry because they left. Smile because they gave you an opportunity to find someone better.

# Live like Spongebob and Patrick, laugh out loud all day without any reason, and annoy the mean people with your happiness. 

# If someone is important to you and you know they are, tell them, show them. Keeping it to yourself doesn't show you care.

# Being single does not mean no one wants you. It just means that God is busy writing your love story. 

# She's jealous because she's afraid you'll find someone prettier, smarter, taller, skinnier, nicer, calmer, stronger, and better than her. 

# She's jealous because she's afraid you'll find someone prettier, smarter, taller, skinnier, nicer, calmer, stronger, and better than her. 

# I miss you, but I'm trying not to care. I love you, but I'm trying not to show. I want you, but what can I do when you are not even mine?

okaaaay sampai disini dulu yaaaa. 'cause i'm sleepy now hahaha but maybe tomorrow i will posting about something else new. Wait me !!! babaaayyyyyyy :* 

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

happy day

happy day

Powered By Blogger