oh yaaaaa do you know,i think i'm fallin' in love again :D hihi
but this time I fell in love with my campus friends :D hihihi
when the first time i met him,i think i like him. (waaah centil juga gue) wkwkwk
he is so cute. he has a handsome face.his name is ZIKRI. he likes playing football. he is donovan's friend.
oh ya without me knowing he is my classmate every friday :D ahaha i feel so happy !!!! yeaaaayyy
and did you know,yesterday i met him on the fourth floor *\('o')/* but he looks normal and didn't notice me .ahahaha but that's okay ! no problem.
hmmm I would not expect too much to you because maybe it can make me hurt .
hmmm but someday i hope i can find someone who loves me for everything i am and loves me wholeheartedly :* I'm sure God will send a good man for me even if not now I'll keep waiting :))
LET'S MOVE ON FROM MY PAST !! i'm sure i can forget you,DANIEL !!


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar